No announcement yet.

Swapping DOHC for 3X00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo 95Grand-Am, the Underdrive Crank Pulley 2.8/3.1/3100/3400 V6 GM i have bought from (http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/prod...products_id/96 ) , the damper is from my car Pontiac grand am 95, 3100 V6 . Thanks

Francesco

(he sent the reply to the email so I got it. I knew it wasn't from me and it does not have the damper)
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

• Almost forgot about my thread.

I know I havent continued it in a while... primarily because I am at a standstill until spring time when the car isnt wedged against the backwall of my parents garage. To the best of my knowledge/memory the only parts left to acquire is the engine side dogbone mount (driver side), a dogbone, and a set of spark plug wires for a 3400 - the 3500 wires wont connect to the DIS coils we are familiar with. Other than that I think it will come down to some water and vacuum hoses and I'm sure some small odds/ends.

In other news, I finally bought (well in process of closing on) my own place with nice big 2 bay of my own to work in The house will surely push back or at least slow the swap down since I'm not gonna have spare change to throw at cars anymore. Luckliy, I've already collected about 90% of the parts necessary.
      1991 Grand Prix GTP LX9swap/Getrag 284 --- SOLD =(
      1994 Corvette
      LT1/ZF6
      2006 Dodge Dakota 4x4
      3.7/42RLE

Comment

Working...
      X