No announcement yet.

Need More hp out of my 3100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben is SappySE107, the second person to reply to you in this thread. he owns/operates WOT-Tech and knows what he's doing.
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

right on thank you very much if u guys got any other whys to gain hp going ahead and tell me

Comment

Can a 96 L body use a 97 N body computer?

I would read these articles

The manifold swap is going to be the best bang for the buck along with the 3400 throttle body.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Not sure about the N body PCM, but it can use a Venture or Monte PCM for DHP or HPTs... 96 L/N should use same PCM, but there is no 97 L body, not sure what the 97-98 N bodies had as far as PCM goes..
          sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
          1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
          16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
          Original L82 Longblock
          with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
          Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Same as a W body for 97. I can write an N body onto a W body as its the same SERV#. awesome, so it should be possible to swap a 97 into his car and tune it. Is this car streetable, or track only?
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

definitely get a cam, definitely port your heads, definitely bigger throttle body, definitely new manifolds. and since your car is under stress like you said..u really should upgrade your valve train. its necessary if you get the cam. get the manley retainers from WOT-tech to lighten things up and get the comp springs. U probably wont see gains from that but it will be safer.

do you have a dyno in your area or do you know someone with HPtuners cuz thats how u tune.
              2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

Comment

Working...
              X