Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3500 Swap Guide.

Hi

I want to help out people that wants an 3500 in their car. I want To make a GENERAL guide. So If you have pictures and info ( because I know how to install it into a Beretta 96) but the older platforms needs others stuff, so...I will base it on the 3400 swap guide.

So If you want to help me it will be greatly appreciated.
    Mike 60degree addict.
    Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
    sigpic
    65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

I have 3500 parts laying around if you need some good pictures. Just tell me what you need.

Comment

Thanks will need a couple soon.

I need help from someone that did the swap on a J body, since J and L are close to each other i will do one for both.
      Mike 60degree addict.
      sigpic

Comment

As stated in some thread around here, check out the sticky post in the Pushrod Performance area for info pertaining to the W-body.
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
        sigpic
        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
          As stated in some thread around here, check out the sticky post in the Pushrod Performance area for info pertaining to the W-body.
          yeah well I have to read that again?? LOL naw I allready started and I wasnt sure If I should add the N and W body. because I dont know em as much as the others platforms.
          Mike 60degree addict.
          sigpic

Comment

i can give u some j info but im third gen not second.

Comment

hmm.... jonpro just recently threw a 3500 into a TGP.....
              1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
              Latest nAst1 files here!
              Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Ohai!

Lotsa good info:

including running a 3500 with a non-electric trans and kickdown cable, how to (theoretically) use the 3500 trigger with megasquirt and coil on plug, wire the megasquirt into the TGP harness with options like TCC, etc...

Im not done with it yet though...
                Last edited by Jonpro03; 09-23-2010, 11:52 PM.

1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix 3500 swap GT3076R turbo 40lb/hr injectors FMIC LX9 coils Megasquirt2 v3.0

Comment

okay this is the beginning of the guide. ( higky based on the 3400 guide)
                  GM 3500 V6 Swap Guide.doc
                  Mike 60degree addict.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking good so far. I assume you will try to add pictures as well?
                    -Brad-
                    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                    sigpic
                    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

yes I will have to find the pics since i never took pics of my swap.
                      Mike 60degree addict.
                      sigpic

Comment

anything new with the swap guide? im looking forward to it cuz i wanna do the swap.

Comment

I'm still working on my swap, but nothing so far that is helpful as far as pictures for the guide yet.

Comment

I have lots of work/school so It had to wait should be finished next week.
                            Mike 60degree addict.
                            sigpic

Comment

8 years dead, I know - but for the record, Milzy Motorsports has a fairly comprehensive writeup/guide on their site. I used it for mine and aside from the troubleshooting you may have to do when you're ready to run the engine, I found it most useful when I did my Impala 4 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X