Store working ok now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store working ok now

Hopefully I forgot to copy my cert over for the direct payment for paypal and credit cards. We also have SSL on the site so you can use https://www.60degreev6.com/store
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

credit cards arent working

Comment

ok, ill see what I can do. Its supposed to be working now according to the software
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Ok, its not working ok now. I copied the cert over but that wasn't it. I PMed brad about a couple php things to check out. UPS shipping module looks like it works so I may go through all the products and see if I can get good pricing out of everything.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

any news, i still cant use my CC to get the dang camshaft

Comment

Try it now, as I had no problem using my dads credit card.(can't pay myself) I changed a line of code and I think that did it.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

so did u place the order on that cam, or u want me to place it on the store?

Comment

Would be best to order it through the store for me so I have records. Cam will be here in a couple days.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

ok cool, ill get it in a min

Comment

done, just make sure its an 02 cam and everything is good

Comment

this is what i get when i view my cart, i kinda want to order a cam and some springs... lol

any1 else having this problem???

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

This organization's certificate has been revoked.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
                      We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
                      Click here to close this webpage.
                      Continue to this website (not recommended).
                      More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
                      When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
                      If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
                      sigpic
                      88 Beretta CL- 13.641@102.76mph (rwd LS1/t56 conversion in progress)

77 Celica GT- 3400/3500 swap in progress (engine from the beretta)

Comment

Oh, its your security settings in your browser. I bought an SSL cert for the site but couldn't get it to work. The site is still setup for ssl so it will show that the cert doesn't work. I'm hoping to get it fixed but I assure you, we are legit and its not pointing somewhere else.
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

ohhh, i know u guys are legit, no dought about that in my mind... but it wont let me go past it and pay lol

i will try messin with my IE settings i guess

EDIT: played with the settings and no luck, any ideas??
                          Last edited by Alxsmt; 04-12-2007, 03:30 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I will try to get the SSL cert working but im sure I will need brad's help.
                            Ben
                            60DegreeV6.com
                            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

ok thanks, i will keep trying too
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X