1992 Lumina Z34 I NEED A A CHIP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Lumina Z34 I NEED A A CHIP!

Hey Ben, I was wondering what the 4 letter code is all about? Also, the Z34 this chip will be applied to has only 45,000km. Never seen winter once, was bought new. Is 100% stock. Can this chip be shipped to Canada? I am in Owen Sound, Ontario.
    Here are some pictures.

My Lumina Z34 and dads 94' Camaro Z28!

Both My 3.4 DOHC Lumina's!

Z34!

3.4 MPFI!
    1996 Chevrolet Lumina LS 3.4 DOHC
    1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34

The 4 letter code is on the stock chip. There should be a silver sticker on the memcal with 4 letters and 4 numbers. Regardless, I don't need it for the 91-93 3.4 DOHC cars. Just auto or manual.

Make sure you put ON for ontario. I needs to be the abbreviation to work for the shipping module. I ship just about anywhere, but be aware you will probably have taxes and border fees on larger items. I heard it was a couple bucks on the chip.

Car looks flawless Have you had to change the belt yet? Thats not very many miles for a 15 year old car.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Thanks Ben, the car was looked after very well. The belt is still original....actually get ready for this....THE TIRES ARE THE ONES IT ROLLED OFF THE SHOWROOM WITH LOL. I am getting new ones though haha. It hasn't been started in about a year and a half as it was never winter driven ever. Mom bought it brand new and I bought it from her. I'm not sure hwo much I want to visibly change the car as I feel it's value is more the more stock it is. SO anyways, what do you recommend for settings for the chip as I mentioned it is COMPLETELY stock, absolutely nothing has been changed. The only thing I know I want for sure is no speed limiter. I'd like your opinions on the rest of the info for the chip! Thanks ChadZ34

Comment

Rev limiter, leave it alone. Speed limiter, 255. Park/Neutral limiter, leave it cause that doesn't hep anything for it to rev higher there. fan turn on is based on your stat. 195 is stock so that takes care of that. People turn the EGR off to keep the carbon from building up on the intake valve. Its an emissions device so this is for off road use only.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

nice car Chad
          I'm gonna watch this thread close for my ugly 91 5 gear
          191,000 KM

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
            Rev limiter, leave it alone. Speed limiter, 255. Park/Neutral limiter, leave it cause that doesn't hep anything for it to rev higher there. fan turn on is based on your stat. 195 is stock so that takes care of that. People turn the EGR off to keep the carbon from building up on the intake valve. Its an emissions device so this is for off road use only.
            So you'd recommend turning EGR off then?

Comment

If you want a cleaner engine and aren't concerned with emissions, yes. People have passed emissions in new york, new jersey, and texas with the EGR removed.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

man that is a sweet lookin ride and clean as whistle is it a 5 spd or auto and how bout some interior pix
                94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

let us know what the chip did for you?

Comment

That car is beautiful! Good thing you are changing the tires. I won't use tires older than 10 years old even if the tread is new. Same goes for your stock timing belt!

Keep her mint!

60V6 chips are the best!
                    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                    www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

any updates on this?

Comment

Working...
                      X