Where's the store link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the store link?

So why is there no readily visible link to the store anymore except to buy a T-shirt or onesy for an infant? Whenever I make a suggestion to someone looking to put an aluminum head engine in a Fiero to check out the store here for upgrades they probably will not have a clue as to what I'm talking about once they start poking around.

Put it back and stop fixing things.

WOT-Tech.com

60V6 store as you knew it is there, and /store is dead (has a link to wot-tech.com/shop).
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

What Ben is saying is... The 60V6 Store as you knew it no longer exists. Ben has (finally!) become his own entity. He was always known as WOT-Tech, but he operated under the 60V6 Store. That is no longer.

SOOOO... Where the old store link used to be is now where the WOT-Tech link is, which basically directs them to the exact same thing before.

Maybe I should change the title for the shirts and such, so as not to confuse people. But then, I would be fixing things, and you just told me not to.
      -Brad-
      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
      sigpic
      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
        What Ben is saying is... The 60V6 Store as you knew it no longer exists. Ben has (finally!) become his own entity. He was always known as WOT-Tech, but he operated under the 60V6 Store. That is no longer.

SOOOO... Where the old store link used to be is now where the WOT-Tech link is, which basically directs them to the exact same thing before.

Maybe I should change the title for the shirts and such, so as not to confuse people. But then, I would be fixing things, and you just told me not to.
        Well alright then, as it is you would think it's not functional beyond just being a title. On the other note, I do have a near 3 month old nephew that would probably fit that one piece.

Comment

Well, there you go, Ben. Time to make yourself a better banner for the site.

On a side note, I guess we should rename this section as well. Maybe 60V6 Store / WOT-Tech, so as to address questions on the merchandising as well as your stuff.
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
          sigpic
          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Probably a good idea
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
            X