This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cometic Head Gaskets $139.99

Cometic MLS Head Gaskets will be available the 3rd week of October (they are tooling up for them now). Available in any bore and thickness, though stock bores are listed with a thickness range of .040" to .080" for the 2.8/3.1/3100, 3400, 3500, and 3500/3900 VVT engines.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

impressive indeed. new swag

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on a set of these.
      sigpic
      ----------
      BUILT Turbo 3400/4t65e-HD powered Grand AM in the making.

Comment

Until they are available, the following code will get you $15 off

Cometic

I would like to see a good size order by the time they are available.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Are they on the site yet to buy? all i see is the update...lol. No rush.

Comment

The update has links to each listing. I didn't put them all in the recent products at the bottom.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

im a moron. HAR

Comment

Let me know if that listing and the linked article are good. I am going to work on a table for the compression/thickness. The bore doesn't do a heck of a lot to the compression. Any feedback is appreciated.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Great! The day after I replace my blown head gaskets with $150 GM gaskets, These become available!!

Comment

who did you get them through? jeebus!
                    Sorry, but the page you are looking for no longer exists. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us . SD Parts Support

single head gasket
                    Sorry, but the page you are looking for no longer exists. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us . SD Parts Support

head set

now i understand if you paid that for the head set, but not just some head gaskets.

Comment

Just the gaskets...that was Canadian dollars including tax.

Comment

well still. i know its not us dollar x2...

Comment

If I'm getting my block bored 20 over for forged pistons will the "standard size" gasket still fit? or do i need to get the +.020" bore size gasket. The only reason I ask is typically gaskets are usually a bit bigger than the actual bore size. Any suggestions?

-=ЯoB=- 3400 3spd Z24 ---167Hp, 193Ft-Lbs @ the wheels
                          14.99@91.33mph

Comment

You should get them .020" larger than default. I have them at .020" larger than the stock bore, unlike the stock head gaskets that are .130" larger than the stock bore.
                            Ben
                            60DegreeV6.com
                            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                              unlike the stock head gaskets that are .130" larger than the stock bore.
                              That would be a nice displacement boost if you had the bore match the cylinder... So in theory, these gaskets would slightly increase compression as well (unless you got thicker ones), correct?
                              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                              Originally posted by Jay Leno
                              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
                              X