WOT-Tech store layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT-Tech store layout

I am not sure which way to go as far as listing products goes. I need sections for the electronics, and fuel injectors, and other parts, but I also like the ease of use for putting all the 3400 stuff in the 3400 section.

Any input for organizing things?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

I was thinking something along these lines...
    • Companies that actually supply parts
    • Companies that send the wrong parts
    • Companies that say they are going to supply parts, but never do
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

i would LOL, but damn...

and i think it was working fine before... tried out the newer setup a few minutes ago, also seemed user-friendly.
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I have the heads broken down into sections, but i dont know if i like having so many folders to click on. Really don't know if I should continue or backtrack. I want to be ready for when the new software is finally done. The cylinder heads section is the first one I want to do so I can keep the same theme going for the other areas.

heads
        manifolds
        valvetrain - springs, pushrods, cams
        air/fuel
        computer/electric
        gaskets/bearings/hardware
        packages
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

i like it. i asked in the other thread and sry to go ot, but are the estimated gains for the cams on a stock 3500 similar to the 3400, and would supporting mods increase the gains. how similar is the 1393 grind to the street/strip cam
          MODS: DS CAI, TCE 65 mm tb, TCE AFPR, TCE LS lifter springs, WOT ported UIM and LIM, 3500 heads, comp cams valve springs locks and retainers, 1393 grind cam, S&S headers, custom 2.5 in catback, flowmaster 80 series , no rez, and to top it all off, an MPR tune. Among misc gauges and appearence things

Comment

3400 and 3500 will be similar in regards to how the cam acts. The 1393 and the street/strip cam I sell now are close performance wise, but the current cam works with the LS6 yellow springs without coilbind clearance issues on stock heads.

How are things looking now? I am not sure if I want to list the gaskets in the sections or not just yet. I need a gaskets/bearings section.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

looks good man. i like how everything is broken down by part, then by engine. its alot more user friendly
              MODS: DS CAI, TCE 65 mm tb, TCE AFPR, TCE LS lifter springs, WOT ported UIM and LIM, 3500 heads, comp cams valve springs locks and retainers, 1393 grind cam, S&S headers, custom 2.5 in catback, flowmaster 80 series , no rez, and to top it all off, an MPR tune. Among misc gauges and appearence things

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
                I was thinking something along these lines...
                • Companies that actually supply parts
                • Companies that send the wrong parts
                • Companies that say they are going to supply parts, but never do
                Then their's me: Company that supplies the right parts, but sometimes takes forever. :P
                Links:
                WOT-Tech.com
                FaceBook
                Instagram

Comment

Got more done. I want to get rid of the engine sections eventually so I need to make sure I have everything in at least 1 other section. I am thinking about removing the "All" section as well.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                    Got more done. I want to get rid of the engine sections eventually so I need to make sure I have everything in at least 1 other section. I am thinking about removing the "All" section as well.
                    i always use the "all" selection, please don't remove it
                    Links:
                    WOT-Tech.com
                    FaceBook
                    Instagram

Comment

i like the way its setup now. if only i had money to actaully use anything from the store

Comment

Working...
                      X