This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory Sale

We are getting away from using a core system, so all inventory is going on sale. To start, the following OBD2 computers are on sale, reflashed with your VIN, no VATS, our custom settings based on dyno tuning, and any settings you may want. No core, don't send us anything, $75 plus shipping. The store reflects this sale price.

http://wot-tech.com/shop/gm-60v6/obd.../prod_347.html

Please put the computer you want in the additional information section. This post will be kept up to date with available computers.
    Last edited by SappySE107; 12-30-2013, 05:55 PM.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

3100/3400 large port lowers are also on sale (Free Manifold). We have 7 in stock.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Wait....I just now got all my 3400 intakes and heads for cores and you don't need them?
      95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
      High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
      Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

We have no uppers or heads in stock, and its up to you on the lower intake if you want to send yours in or use one of ours while they are in stock.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

It's going to be some time before I can send anything in. So you are not going to stock parts? People will have to send things in and wait for the port work to be done?

Comment

We are not going to stock heads and manifolds. You will have to send the parts in that you want done. We have never stocked ported parts, only cores.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Thank you for clearing all this up for me.

Comment

Makes perfect sense so now you can sell the service of porting to an individual rather than having money tied up in parts that may never move.

Got Lope?
                3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                  We are getting away from using a core system, so all inventory is going on sale. To start, the following OBD2 computers are on sale, reflashed with your VIN, no VATS, our custom settings based on dyno tuning, and any settings you may want. No core, don't send us anything, $75 plus shipping. The store reflects this sale price.

http://wot-tech.com/shop/gm-60v6/obd.../prod_347.html

09361735 - 99 Alero
                  12209614 - 03 Grand Am SE
                  09380717 - 01 Malibu
                  09361735 - 99 Grand Prix
                  12209514 - 01 Impala
                  09378702 - 01 Grand Am GT
                  16217058 - 97 Grand Am

Please put the computer you want in the additional information section. This post will be kept up to date with available computers.
                  Ordered one on Monday, it shipped yesterday. So far so good!
                  1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE (3400 swap in progress)
                  1991 Isuzu 4WD pickup, 3.1L

Comment

Don't worry about it. Ben is a good guy. I've bought many things from him and he stands behind his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_gt_74 View Post
                      Don't worry about it. Ben is a good guy. I've bought many things from him and he stands behind his stuff.
                      Oh I'm not worried, I'm just a bit excited. Computer came Friday, it's already in the car. Should have it back on the road in the next couple of weeks. (The LIM failed EIGHT YEARS AGO, that's how long it's been.)
                      1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE (3400 swap in progress)
                      1991 Isuzu 4WD pickup, 3.1L

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                        3100/3400 large port lowers are also on sale (Free Manifold). We have 7 in stock.
                        Forgive the dumb question, but by 'free manifold', do you mean you don't want our core manifold (if we order before the current inventory runs out)?

Thanks.

Comment

That is correct. You can select the option for you to send it in first and never send one in. This is only for the lowers.
                          Ben
                          60DegreeV6.com
                          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                          X