Cryo Treating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryo Treating

We now offer cryo treating for any engine parts. The options have been added for timing chain sets on the store, but the site has more pricing and a brief description of the process.

http://wot-tech.com/index.php?page=cryo-treating
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Nifty!

I'm glad to see your still expanding the support for these engines as well as support for many others. There was a point where I thought WOT was going to close up shop and I got worried.

Got Lope?
    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

i understand how it works and is beneficial for iron/steel parts, but it's effective for aluminum as well?
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

There are documents on the effects Cryogenics has on other alloys, but the result is improved life on aluminum parts as well, despite not having the same structure as ferrous materials. Has to do with the crystal structure of the metal, and how they align themselves. As much as id love to be a metallurgist, its not gonna happen:P
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

"cool" service.
          Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X