• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injector Tester

Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Are you going to start offering cleaning services for injectors as well.

Got Lope?
    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

We can handle injector cleaning and testing right now for Multec 1 and 2 along with whatever the 3500/3900 injector style is called. Those are the 3 wiring harness adapters we have currently. This set of trailblazer injectors has been tested on every setting the tester has and flow rates between the injectors has been at most a 2cc spread after 1 minute of operation. This is mostly when the setting is at 7 and above. 5 and below is 1cc.

Until we get a listing on the store, the custom order function will have to do. $15 an injector cleaned, tested, new O rings and filters. Free shipping in the lower 48, work something out for anywhere else.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Cool good to know. That clicking in the video is the relay firing the injectors not the injector itself right?
        Last edited by 3400-95-Modified; 01-26-2015, 02:10 PM.

Got Lope?
        3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
        Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
        Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
        12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Look at you getting all high tech. Video looks decently professional, until you get to 9 on the dial, and then it goes to typical Ben...
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
          sigpic
          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
            Cool good to know. That clicking in the video is the relay firing the injectors not the injector itself right?
            i wouldn't be surprised if it were the injectors.... with how fast those things were moving on 9/10(using some rough math and some audio analysis software, I'm seeing ~.012 seconds between clicks, so either around 40 or 80Hz depending on if we're hearing just opening, just closing or both), I don't think a mechanical relay could have kept up. reed relays are quick, but I don't think they would last long at those speeds/currents, I would expect some kind of solid-state driver.
            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
            Latest nAst1 files here!
            Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I made the video for a friend, so its lucky to be nearly professional:P The relays are for the switches and the injector driver is solid state for sure. I bought the unit off ebay and it does IAC and DBW throttle bodies (or did).
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Hey That's a great video

Comment

Working...
                X