Question RE: SI Stainless Valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question RE: SI Stainless Valves

I'm looking for a set of stainless valves for my 3.4 V6 project. I'd like to have valves that neck down at the head, to improve flow. Unfortunately, the description on the WOT-Tech website doesn't say if the valves are like that. And there are no photos. There is also a mention of an "exclusive modification" to the SI valves, but no details are provided.

I'm hoping Ben or one of the other WOT-Tech guys will find this thread and shine some light on the subject. Thanks.

We combined the listings a bit ago but need to separate the iron head from the aluminum head valves. Our research has been with the aluminum heads only, and while the same modification would probably help, we can't prove it. The listings will be sorted out today, but as for your question, we do not have pics of any of the SI valves to post up, and we aren't giving away our research for the valves we have done. The iron heads are the replacement series, and the aluminum heads are the port flow series. This means the iron head valves aren't going to be swirl polished or even turned down from the casting to help improve flow.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

OK, thanks for clarifying that.

Comment

Working...
      X