Goodbye /shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye /shop

Our store will be down at some point in the near future, to be relocated to the root folder instead of /shop/ Hopefully this is a smooth transition directly, and the numerous links to our store will be updated in time. Should be interesting
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Oh you son of a bitch... I thought you were going to say you were going out of business or going full Euro or something...

I was all like

You never got all the links fixed from your last move...
    sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
    - Ben

Comment

YA! Freaked me out too!!!
      sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
      A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
      Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
      Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
      PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

Here I thought you were going to post something about visiting Indiana lol.
        Links:
        WOT-Tech.com
        FaceBook
        Instagram

Comment

I forget to check the site for a month or so and see this title. Scared the crap out of me!
          14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Working...
          X