ECM Pin out diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM Pin out diagram

Does anyone know where to get a get a pinout diagram of the ECM Harness for a LQ1 91 GP OBD1?? I'm specifically looking to see where each one of the two white wires on the 5 wire ICM harness go to on the ECM harness. My manual indicates one wire is for tach and the other is for est control signal. since im relocating the ICM permanently i would like to know the exact configuration for these wires and the ecm diagram would be nice reference.
    1991 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP / 3.4 DOHC

so you want the diagram of the PCM connectors, if so i can hook you up...
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

That is correct!! If you can give me anything that would be a huge start. thanks man.

Comment

ok i got the pinout converted to a PDF.

attached to this page, good luck with whatever the hell you're doing...
        Attached Files
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Excellent that's exactly what I was looking for!!

Comment

Hi,

Anyone could help me with the same diagram for my 1995 3.4 DOHC Chevrolet Lumina?

Thanks in advance,

Denis V.

Comment

check the bottom of the page, does that work for you?
              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Hi Robert,

Can you get the fuel injector wiring harness diagrams for a 1999 Grand AM and a 2002 Grand AM?
                The 1999 is Multec1 and the 2002 is Multec2, so I'm trying to adapt the 2002 harness to the 1999 GA as part of a 3500 engine swap that will use Multec2 fuel injectors. I need to understand any wiring differences between the two harnesses so hopefully I can just swap the 1999 main harness connector over to the 2002 harness.

Thanks a bunch if you can help!

Comment

ok, i see what you're trying to do...

unfortunately, GM changed the connector between 99 and 02, so that's not going to work. they seem to have added in the cam sensor.

here are the two connectors:

Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

That's exactly what I was looking for and I think I can make this connector swap work. Thanks a million for the diagrams....you're the best and the help is much appreciated!!!!!

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
                    ok, i see what you're trying to do...

unfortunately, GM changed the connector between 99 and 02, so that's not going to work. they seem to have added in the cam sensor.

here are the two connectors:

http://i.imgur.com/4hULe.png

Comment

Working...
                    X