spark plug wires?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark plug wires?!?!?!

well here is one for you, i went to go see a z34, i popped the hood looked at the plug wires on the front valve cover and noticed the the plug wires arnt sitted in all the way, and i tried to push them in and wont seal, would this resume in wrong spark plugs? maybe these plugs sit higher? just wondering here.

could be wrong plugs, or damaged plug wires.... are they oem wires?
    Shane "RedZMonte"
    2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
    1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
    -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
    2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
    1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
    1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
    1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
    1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

Comment

plugs

yes the were the wrong plugs, i took a plug and a plug wire with me and mine sealed the cover. he had wrong plugs they work but wont seal the cover. all is good now.

Comment

You buy it?
        Shane "RedZMonte"

Comment

z34

yes i did. this car is immaculate, with 137000 k thats a low milage vehicle for its age.

Comment

Sweet! congrads!
            Shane "RedZMonte"

Comment

got pics of her?? i wouldnt mind checking it out... my body is a 91 and my motor is a 93 111,000k on the body, and 130,000k (or something) on the motor.

My Cardomain Page | My Random Online Gallery<- (Now Fixed)

Comment

z34

i only have just the one, i took it at 2 am. yull see my other poor z34 that i just scraped. i really hated to see her go, it got me through 5 years, even in the worst cold weather conditions. i took parts off it, she had 310000 kms. i will post more of the white one. shes a beauty. go to my vehicles there both there.

Comment

Hey i wished you lived closer!!! we could setup a photoshoot! i almost had one with a 96 GP the same colour as mine, with the B4U package (thats the body kit, right?) hahaha i forget those codes sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingWeToddDid View Post
                    Hey i wished you lived closer!!! we could setup a photoshoot! i almost had one with a 96 GP the same colour as mine, with the B4U package (thats the body kit, right?) hahaha i forget those codes sometimes.
                    b4u is the body kit for 91-96 GPs.

the 91-93 is different from the 94-96 though...

and the earlier BKs are B4Ms...
                    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                    Latest nAst1 files here!
                    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

z34 pics

thats actually kinda funny, most guys &&&&&& gals i guess hehe. all love there rides but most of us dont live close to see each others cars. i guess thats why we have the forums here lol.
                      Last edited by iroczz34; 08-20-2009, 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

i'm less than 45 minutes away from ben... and i know there is at least one member within an hour or two north of me as well... but i may be an exception, rather than the rule...
                        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                        Latest nAst1 files here!
                        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

well looks like i will be doing my timing belt next week sometime, since i just bought this ride, she needs a fresh belt on there. if anyone here needs to change there belt go with dayco or a GM belt. non other,, especially dayco, there the strongest belt out there.

Comment

i like my Levis Belt, its been holding my pants for almost 6 years now.

Comment

Working...
                            X