wiring harness diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring harness diagrams

hello everyone, does anyone know or have access for the wiring harness diagram on a 95 gp gtp? i noticed there is a diode of somesort close to the starter, im trying to put it back on but not sure how, i do remember it was held on to the tranny bolt on the bell housing. these wires have to do with the starter.

thanks
    In a quiet town full of chevy's, you can hear a FORD rust.

here is the starting system.
    Attached Files
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Hey Robert do you get those off of the internet or do you have the discs??
      1991 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP / 3.4 DOHC

Comment

i haz the disks...
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
          i haz the disks...
          And where could a guy get his hands on those discs??? They used to be on ebay but I don't see them there anymore.
          1991 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP / 3.4 DOHC

Comment

there are a few places, but i think this is a conversation that should take place elsewhere, you dig?
            Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Im gunna PM ya^

Comment

okie dokie
                In a quiet town full of chevy's, you can hear a FORD rust.

Comment

Working...
                X