96 z34 wiring harness questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 z34 wiring harness questions

let me start off by saying i don't want to offend any one here by the what i have done to a perfectly good 96 monte carlo Z! that being said i have the drive train out of and aw some running Z34 w/ LQ1 and a 4t60E tranny. the car was beat and raped by a previous owner and the interior and exterior were fubar, the motor and tranny were in perfect working order excpt for a few minor oil leeks.
    i started a full custom sand rail project and wanted something different not like every one Else's 1600 vw . the 3.4 seems very peepy (almost like a hot rod) and i think it will be the perfect power plant for my rail.
    the thing i am most concerned with is the wiring. i saved all the harness in the engine compartment and as much of all the other harnesses that i could trying not to cut any thing not knowing what i would and wouldnt need
    i was wondering if any one has link to a complete wiring diagram for the car
    also i don't know any thing about this motor and tranny if any one knows of any weak links that i sould address while i have it out

the lq1 is a dohc so if u put the post in the dohc section u mite get more hits. all i know about them is they r HEAVY.

Comment

yes they are heavy, i didnt intend to post that here though

Comment

Working...
      X