vaccums diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vaccums diagrams

Hi i'm a new member and i need to get vaccum diagrams, i have been lokking on inetrnet and i did not find any info....i really appreciate your help.
    sorry my bad english i'm from Mexico

Welcome!

For what car are you looking for the diagrams? I'm assuming its a DOHC, since you posted in this section, but we need some more information (year for example) before we can try to provide you with anything.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

There's usually a vacuum diagram on the upper radiator support or somewhere in the engine bay.
      Jesse M.

3x 1990 Turbo Grand Prix
      1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe

Comment

is a 1992 Lumina z34 3.4 DOHC......

is a 1992 Lumina z34 3.4 DOHC, i need the canister purge selenoid diagrams.

thanks......

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
        Welcome!

For what car are you looking for the diagrams? I'm assuming its a DOHC, since you posted in this section, but we need some more information (year for example) before we can try to provide you with anything.

Comment

try this out.... i assumed an automatic, though the diagrams are likely identical.
          Attached Files
          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
          Latest nAst1 files here!
          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
            try this out.... i assumed an automatic, though the diagrams are likely identical.
            thank you very much.......

Comment

yeah, Robert's pretty much the man.

93 Firebird 3.4
              Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR,Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Custom Cam, Holley FPR, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's & Disk Brakes.
              Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com

Comment

Working...
              X