fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel injectors

does someone know what the injectors are stock for a3.4 dohc,I mean the # per hr. or however they are rated. I want to start out fresh but I'm not sure what to order.

Originally posted by stanleydog View Post
    does someone know what the injectors are stock for a3.4 dohc,I mean the # per hr. or however they are rated. I want to start out fresh but I'm not sure what to order.
    Search this stuff next time. It's out there. They are 21lb/hr and are dual-spray pattern injectors.
    Jesse M.

3x 1990 Turbo Grand Prix
    1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe

Comment

Originally posted by jman093 View Post
      Search this stuff next time. It's out there. They are 21lb/hr and are dual-spray pattern injectors.
      where do I get the factory replacments or just get them through summit or something?

Comment

Online sales of genuine GM and AC-Delco parts and accessories for all GM makes and models. Also offers GM restoration parts.

RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Any local chain parts house should be able to order them as well.
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

I was under the impression this site was to exchange idea's and swap information, I had no idea it was somekind of competition to see who is the smartest one on the block. this is my 1st time with f/inj. bit I think I can figure it out. Former E/G NHRA national record holder,9.57 142.18 1979-80,Steve Lundmark

Comment

I don't see how the two responses and lack of responses mean there's some kind of competition to see who is the smartest

The DOHC section of the forums rarely get any traffic because it's a dying platform, and most of the people that visit this section didn't post because they just don't know the lbs/hr of DOHC injectors. You asked what the value was, jman093 posted the reply of :

"They are 21lb/hr and are dual-spray pattern injectors."

You asked where to get them, I said:

"www.gmpartsdirect.com

RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Any local chain parts house should be able to order them as well."

(I would go rock auto myself)

How was this some sort of smart competition?

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

the info ismuch appreciated. I just didn't need the smart -aleck coment from the other one. I got some from Summit that are 30# but have been told you can control flow somewhat with pressure.

Comment

Yeah, some people don't run a filter between their brains and fingers on here :/

Yes, you can vary the pressure on them to change flow. That's one of the things the pushrod guys have to watch out for when doing top swaps due to the newer ones running at 55psi vs the old ones of 47.5 psi I believe it is. I think all of the DOHC engine all ran at the same pressure. Unfortunately no one makes an adjustable fuel pressure regulator for our engines, but something like the fuel pressure risers for the import scene might be able to be plumbed in somehow to get the added flow you might need.
                -60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

Damn, if I had known telling him what he wanted to know would only piss him off I would've just kept my mouth shut and let his thread die.
                  Jesse M.

3x 1990 Turbo Grand Prix
                  1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe

Comment

Working...
                  X