3400 DOHC A/C Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3400 DOHC A/C Delete

everything is in the title, does it exist for this engine?
    engine come from a lumina 94

i'm looking to remove all the useless things on the engine to use it in a custom buggy
    any help or idea for this would be appreciated too thanks

DORMAN Part # 34197

23.79 on rockauto.com

96 Z34 3.4 SC DOHC Getrag, 284 5sd manual transmission, stage 3spec clutch, 97 engine, 97 pcm, S3 intercooler 1 of 1 Roots SC LQ1 in the world 8.5 psi.

Comment

Just a little clarification for you. A 3400 and DOHC are two totally different animals. The DOHC is a high revving quad cam engine with all of its powerband in the upper rpm range. A 3400 is a pushrod engine (with a single cam in the center of the block like a 350) that has the low end grunt I would think you would want for a buggy project.

Also, welcome to the forums

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

i know what is this engine and its not intended for big mudding, i want it to be able to go on the streets to, if not to much maybe even make it street legal
        btw thanks for the parts no.

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
          Just a little clarification for you. A 3400 and DOHC are two totally different animals. The DOHC is a high revving quad cam engine with all of its powerband in the upper rpm range. A 3400 is a pushrod engine (with a single cam in the center of the block like a 350) that has the low end grunt I would think you would want for a buggy project.
          WHAT HE'S SAYING IS THAT GM HAS 2 MOTORS-
          1) A 3.4l DOHC ENGINE and
          2) A 3400 SINGLE CAM ENGINE

BUT YEAH, WELCOME TO TH FORUM

Comment

Working...
          X