Really bad problems with 3.6 engine please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bad problems with 3.6 engine please help

Hello everyone I'm Larry I found this site online so thought I would come visit and hopefully ask for you all help I purchased a 2014 Arcadia Denali wrecked and now have bad engine troubles it's a 3.6 v6 I was driving down the road in it and it was like someone reach up and turned the key off on it. I do remember trying to start it back and when I put the key in the on position it would turn over by itself. So I have it towed into the shop and they say the converter is stopped up so we fixed it still same problem I can start it cold it will run 10 min then dies and won't start back it try's really hard but won't until it sits for a couple hrs. I put it on a computer and no codes at all. The dealer is trying to tell me it's blown up or the oil pump is sucking trash but no oil light comes on. Also when it does start I can hold the gas to the floor and it will only go to 3000 rpm and clangs like crazy but idles good when first started . From the time I start it it slowly starts idling rough then dies This engine only has 3000 miles on it. Please help if anyone has any idea

Also I run just about every wire I could to make sure none had been cut the wreck was some what minor lower drivers side corner got the strut and wheel and bent frame a bit all this was fixed. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X