any1 have any gm connects??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any1 have any gm connects??????

i need a full gasket set for a 97 3.4 dohc if any1 has any connects for a better price id appreciate it.
    The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

What price were you qouted? If you get the felpro head gasket set and the conversion kit. It makes a complete engine set.
    1997 Z34 Monte,: testing 4 exh cam\'s, RSM STB, K&N, Eagle077 245/40/ZR18 Nitto Extreme
    1972 3/4 ton 4X4 longbed, built 350, 400 auto, 6\" spring lift, 35\" AT/BFG\'s, dana 60 front axle, 14 bolt gm w/detroit locker 4.56 gears. My ricer smasher

Comment

I work at a dealership...but the money spent on shipping will cancel out the money saved
      1995 Monte Carlo Z34

Comment

I went to the dealer today, parts dept.

I noticed that on the business cards only one girl, her name Elke.

So, when a girl arrived at the counter I just said "Hi Elke" and smiled.

So when I get to ordering the part I just asked for the 'discount'.

She said "why" and I said "cuz, like, I asked, well I work for a company that manages a fleet of 50 or so trucks...." regular BS.

She sold me the T-belt for $76.05 out the door. Damn CA Tax 7.75%.

So, make your own GM connection. And if you first don't succeed try try again. BTW she put my 'company' in the computer and now I can always get the discount, I just have to pay cash.

My Dad sells cars... www.nvac.info

He used to tell me stories of some dealer guys would haggle at the friggin meat counter of the supermarket.

Most people are nice, but if you get the 'manager' or some wannabe or the owner, maybe a tougher sell.

Good luck, try rockauto.com if all else fails.
        95 MC Z34 Black
        Running strong with new engine, transmission, brakes and suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by napatiger
          She sold me the T-belt for $76.05 out the door. Damn CA Tax 7.75%.
          The list is 86.99 I got my belt for 61.01 me and my bro have done over 6,000 in parts alone so we get a nice discount. CT tax 6%

Big tip make frends with the parts guy by always call him by his name and shoot the shit with him.

96 Z34 3.4 SC DOHC Getrag, 284 5sd manual transmission, stage 3spec clutch, 97 engine, 97 pcm, S3 intercooler 1 of 1 Roots SC LQ1 in the world 8.5 psi.

Comment

Working...
          X