Ignore--testing forum due to inactivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore--testing forum due to inactivity

Just making sure the forum still works...
    ^ some people may call this guy an asshole at times, but he isn't wrong very often -- Robert

Friggin' WOW.

This was such a wonderful forum...and now it's a deserted wasteland.

C'mon, folks. Post something.
    ^ some people may call this guy an asshole at times, but he isn't wrong very often -- Robert

Comment

What the hell happened here? Did everyone sell their V-6 and buy Hondas?

Comment

yeah, I used to be here all the time, facebook stole everyone away. the Fiero forums are no better, the one I prefer is down to about 3-4 semi regular posters.
        "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Facebook should be killed. I refuse to use it--nothing but one giant lump of spyware.

Comment

I agree 100%. The only reason I have a Facebook account is so that we can have a page on there, and for my work, as I'm in charge of all of the social media accounts. Even with that, I don't ever get on any of them (except LinkedIn).

​​​
            -Brad-
            89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
            sigpic
            Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

I could post all my performance secrets and it wouldn't get misinterpreted and regurgitated by noobs for at least 6 months. This is the way the site should be. I hope no one comes back
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I pray to every great and noble creature that no one uses that share and tweet button. I think we should password protect the site like hell.com was back in the day.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I've got some work to do on my other cars first, but should be starting work on my Z34 next year. I've been collecting parts and have more parts waiting for it than for all of my other cars combined. It's funny, I've shown my Monte to a handful of people over the last few years and nobody had any clue that GM made a DOHC V6 back then.

Tim
                  1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
                  325 whp 350 lb-ft

Comment

I unloaded all my DOHC stuff besides the tool kit years ago. Pocket-Rocket probably has all of it in his shed still. I hope he gets back into it someday so we can work on some new projects. I would still like to see an ITB setup on one. I could make a flange with the 3D printer to design headers for it. Just made the flange for the pushrod heads.
                    Ben
                    60DegreeV6.com
                    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by Schurkey View Post
                      Just making sure the forum still works...
                      Once again.

Comment

got a few more new members since last time:P
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I'm still checking in every now and again!
                          -Brad-
                          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                          sigpic
                          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Working...
                          X