Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 3.4L secondary air pump help

Hello everyone

I bought a Pontiac Fiero GT with a 92 3.4L DOHC swapped into it a while back. The car originally passed CA Bar testing with its original owner and is an official swap, but in the time it took to get to me some parts have gone missing, most notably the air injection pump. I'm going to need this to get the vehicle smog ready when it's finally running. The hoses are still there, just capped off, and the person I bought it from gave me an air pump of some kind with the car, but I don't know if it's what I need or not. I've tried looking up the part but can't get a clear image of what I'm looking for, just that it's discontinued. Any help with a picture and part numbers would be great. I'll probably be coming back here with questions when it comes time to do the timing belt.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I have a '92 and '93 3.4L, but I don't think either one has an air pump. Neither are California certified, though.

You'd do well to pick up a W-body service manual (a real one, not damned Chiltons, Haynes, etc.) for 1992. I get mine off of e-Bay for advantageous prices.
    ^ some people may call this guy an asshole at times, but he isn't wrong very often -- Robert

Comment

Working...
    X