high feature into fiero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high feature into fiero!

it's a Sabb turbo 2.8, should be interesting...

I decided to document the next phase of my 1987...er 1988 GT. The car is my orange and black 1987 GT. It had a V8 with four carburetors that I had to hack up the frame to fit and I was originally planning on back-halving the car, but instead I purchased a 1988 Formula that had a clean rust free frame to move the body over to. The first step was sell off the drivetrain and strip and sell off
    Last edited by ericjon262; 02-10-2013, 10:12 PM.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

i read 2.8?

either way, they're awesome engines.
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I've seen what the Australia n's can do with thise . About time this side starts modding and swapping those. Leave it to a fiero guy.
      88 Beretta GTU turbo . 90 Black ASC/McLaren TGP, awaiting 4t80. 2003 Grand AM se 3400/4t45 daily grind.

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
        i read 2.8?

either way, they're awesome engines.

WHOOPS! swap notes should be the same either way though right?
        "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

i assume they would be. all other things being equal, it might just be mounting and routing differences.
          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
          Latest nAst1 files here!
          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

the intake ports look HUGE! I wish he was using a stock PCM instead of the Motec, but my understanding is that the stock PCM isn't very tunable...

Edit: he is using the stock PCM, and the Motec is a last resort if he can't make the stock PCM work
            Last edited by ericjon262; 02-12-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X