Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megasquirt II info / tune files

Hello,

Im looking for some base maps for a dohc, I have the 97 version but really anything that is close enough for it to start the first time would be good enough for me, as I had to rebuild my engine again, and would like it to start the first time for break inn. I had tons of issues with my last engine management system so I went to MS II and re wired the entire engine bay. My LQ1 is turbo, but any basic map would be greatly appreciated!!!

Anyone on here running MS II?

Thanks Alan G.
    sigpic
    Fiero gt 3.4 DOHC turbo forged bottom end MSII
    94 Ranger 2.3 turbo t5 (DD)

Originally posted by mrsleeve91 View Post
    Hello,

Im looking for some base maps for a dohc, I have the 97 version but really anything that is close enough for it to start the first time would be good enough for me, as I had to rebuild my engine again, and would like it to start the first time for break inn. I had tons of issues with my last engine management system so I went to MS II and re wired the entire engine bay. My LQ1 is turbo, but any basic map would be greatly appreciated!!!

Anyone on here running MS II?

Thanks Alan G.
    Here are some downloadable BIN format files. Use Tiny Tuner (available on web for download) to view the files. Get ALL the info you need. There are some here who use MS, they'll chime in eventually. Browse around, it has been a topic before.

Files

TinyTuner

1996 Grand Prix | 3100v6 L82 | T04E-50 Turbo | Getrag 282 w/ EP LSD | SPEC-3 Clutch

Comment

Working...
    X