Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.4 DOHC Injector Replacements for PERF./BOOST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4 DOHC Injector Replacements for PERF./BOOST?

Can anyone shed some light on the type of injector that the 3.4DOHC has? They maybe different types from 91-97 based on TDC or DOHC after 95.

Trying to figure out the type of injector impedience so that I have source OEM from other lines at the salvage yards to save money versus the High Performance Brand names ones.
    I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny

Depending on the year of vehicle you'll have either

Rochester - 17090844...'94 thru '96....21# high impedance ..12.6 ohms
    Rochester - 17103509...'91 thru '93....21#...should be high impedance (can't verify...ohm the injector contacts)

Best fuel injector service for cleaning dirty, clogged or gummed up injectors. We supply before and after flow testing results. Fast turnaround guaranteed

Reconditioned Fuel Injectors OEM Cadillac Eldorado Seville SLS STS Concours 4.6L Oldsmobile 4.0L Delphi AC Delco Rochestor GB Remanufacturing 832-11126
    91 LQ1 GP GT

Comment

The OEM injectors are also a dual-spray deal, so that each of the two intake ports for each cylinder get an individual spray of fuel.

I have heard that swapping in single-spray injectors doesn't seem to hurt power, though.
      ^ some people may call this guy an asshole at times, but he isn't wrong very often -- Robert

Comment

I ran 42lb injectors for a 3800 in my turbo LQ1 and it seemed to be fine. If you have Dual spray injectors obviously that would be best but seems to work just fine when tuned for the correct size in the ECU.
        Shane "RedZMonte"
        2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition -VIRGIN
        1995 Monte Carlo Z34 14.38@101mph, 331hp/355tq
        -Turbonetics T04E Super 60 Turbo, 2.5" Borla Catback, OBDII, 42.5# Injectors
        2004 Subaru WRX STI -Lightly Modded (SOLD)
        1994 Lumina Z34 -VIRGIN (SOLD)
        1992 Lumina Z34-VIRGIN (RIP)
        1992 L67 Lumina Z34 (SOLD)
        1990 Turbo Grand Prix (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
        X