Even more power from the turbo 3.4 DOHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more power from the turbo 3.4 DOHC

I'ts not my car, but I'm amazed this thread or info from it hasn't been posted here yet.

I wish this guy luck breaking into the 11's, hes practically there already.

*jaw just hit the keyboard* HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE!!. damn man, good info.
    The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

Damn. Now I'll really have to get my butt in gear with mine! Once the new engine, transmission, and OBD2 setup are in I'll be upping the boost. I hope to break 400 whp within the next year. He's just set a high and impressive mark! This is going to be fun...

Tim
      1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
      325 whp 350 lb-ft

Comment

don't mean to post whore but damn. this motor can take more hp than i thought. i thought that timg was pushing the limits with 325 whp and not this guy is almost at 400 WHP on stock internals with a set of hypereutectic replacement pistons and some arp bolts!!!
        The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

Dear Lord, have mercy! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!
          If it\'s fun, it\'s probably illegal and if it\'s illegal I\'m probably doing it.

92 Lumina Z-34
          89 Cavalier Z-24
          83 Camaro Z-28

Comment

No way in hell I will ever mach that runing a m90.......

96 Z34 3.4 SC DOHC Getrag, 284 5sd manual transmission, stage 3spec clutch, 97 engine, 97 pcm, S3 intercooler 1 of 1 Roots SC LQ1 in the world 8.5 psi.

Comment

Impressive, I don't have any doubt that the 3.4 DOHC could perform that well.
              I am back

Mechanical/Service Technican

Comment

Wow! That's my dream come true right there!

Comment

Working...
                X