96-97 head flow #'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96-97 head flow #'s

I swore I saw them on here a while ago, but now I can't find them. Does anybody know what the stock 96-97 heads flow? Thanks.

Tim
    1995 Z34 - T04E "60" trim, 42.5 lb/hr injectors, AEM WBO2, FFP UD&DB, 3" exhaust, 2800 stall, shift kit, tranny cooler, Powerslot, Hawk HPS, rear disc conversion, KYB, Eibach, HMS F&R STB, Fittipaldi Force 18" wheels, big stereo, lots more coming eventually...
    325 whp 350 lb-ft

Yeah I remember that too.

96 Z34 3.4 SC DOHC Getrag, 284 5sd manual transmission, stage 3spec clutch, 97 engine, 97 pcm, S3 intercooler 1 of 1 Roots SC LQ1 in the world 8.5 psi.

Comment

http://60degreev6.com/showthread.php...ight=DOHC+flow

dohcfiend says he had a 97 head done. I still need to finish the setup rednblack gave me so I can flow the heads myself as well.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

SappySE107 did DOCHFIEND ever post numbers after he had work done? I have found a place to get my heads done once I am done with my bike (too many project are slowing me down), and I am wondering about the kind of improvments to expect. Those flow numbers he posted are better than CNCed TrickFlow SBC heads at .4 lift. If that is stock that means serious potential with porting.

Comment

Doesn't matter what .4 is though on stock DOHC cams since .370 is max lift. Like I said, I need to flow a set since I have both types of heads. I dunno if dohcfiend ever posted the complete flow specs or not.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

SappySE107 my mistake I read somewhere that you could go as high as .4 on the lift. I have found a few places to have cams made and that is how high I would have made the lift. Even at .3 the number he posted was close to the TF heads if not a little higher.

Comment

the guy jewed me. those wre all the numbers i ever got out of him.
              The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

way to go gibson
                95 MC Z34 Black
                Running strong with new engine, transmission, brakes and suspension.

Comment

thats exactly what I was thinking.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

dohcfiend were those numbers stock or moddified?

Comment

stock
                      The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

OMFG how much do you get when you port them? Does anyone know? I mean if you own a SBC you have to spend like 1300 just to get to our level.

Comment

Probably know this winter since I will have to start my DOHC testing sometime. Pushrod stuff is about done as far as porting research goes.
                          Ben
                          60DegreeV6.com
                          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                          X