No announcement yet.

Just another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the problem is only with head gaskets and not cracked heads. Inspect the coolant areas and compression rings on the head gasket when you do your teardown. When you have the heads checked, have them pressure tested as well. This will tell you if they are still good or if they are scrap.
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Sounds great. Even if the heads turn out to be bad I can get a set at the yard. He's got tons of them so I should be able to get'em cheap.

Comment

Yup. Those heads are plentiful, they are the same as 3400
        Links:
        WOT-Tech.com
        FaceBook
        Instagram

Comment

Got a question. Does anyone make stainless steel brake lines for my car. Summit Racing and Jegs do not have them on their sites. I've done a search on the web too, so does anyone know of a company that makes them? I have a set on my '87 Fiero GT for cryin' out loud, so why don't someone make them for the j-bodies?

Comment

Hey SKWTD (SofaKingWeToddDid)!!!!! Check these couple mods out. Still not too sure about the round fogs. Might put the rectangles in their place and see what that looks like.

Going to call a place to see what they charge to check the heads on the 3100. If things turn out I will be picking up another 1st gen in the Spring....'86 Z24 coupe four speed. I can't wait to get it.

Comment

Those GTZ wheels looks good on EVERYTHING!
              Mike 60degree addict.
              Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
              sigpic
              65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

Working...
              X