Newb From Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb From Arizona

Hello All I just purchased a 1989 Corsica with the 2.8l 60*v6. Car is in rough shape body wise. Previous (Original) owner was in a fender bender (literally) Hood is Primer gray Pass Door and fender are Blue rest of car is White. It is the Hatchback. I was searching for forums for the Corsy as I had an issue with the Rad Fan not kicking on. I have already posted elsewhere prior to today and Robertisaar has been a ton of help. What I am currently looking for is if anyone has photos of the Radiator as I have a bypass hose (what the mech at the shop called it) that is not connected to the Rad. They put a screw in the rad right next to the Filler cap where the hose would connect. Need to know if that is a replaceable port or if I will have to replace the entire radiator. Photos would be best for me but any comments are surely appreciated

Welcome to the site Questions are best posted in the other areas of the site with a matching title. I have no idea what your radiator setup looks like so I cannot help with that.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

if i remember, or if someone reminds me, i'll take a pic of the general area on the wife's 90GP in the morning. it's probably the same if not similar.
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

OK I am looking for pics from under the hood of a 89 90 L-body if anyone can direct me in the right Direction. Checked the garage and could not find what I was loooking for there. Just trying to find an image that shows a coolant line that I have no Idea of its actual destination

Comment

If it is next to the cap, it sounds like the line for the overflow tank, maybe. Just a quick guess.
          -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
          91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
          92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
          94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
          Originally posted by Jay Leno
          Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Not the Over flow it is off the 3port adapter right next to the front Head on the left side

Comment

Here is an image of the area where the line is not very good but I put a Yellow box around it with arrows (Thanks to the original owner of this pic. I hope you do not mind that I borrewed it

Comment

Working...
              X