No announcement yet.

Ontario representin (how to post pics?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario representin (how to post pics?)

Hey, new to 60v6. Sweet site. I have been browsing for a few hours already. im hooked. I hope to be able to learn and pass on any knowledge I have relative to the big 60. How does one go about posting pics on here? Hope to hear something back on this. Thanks folks...cheers!

1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 3100, 325 000 km's and still going.

On replies you would have to hit the post reply button, or "Go Advanced" next to the "Post Quick Reply" button. Then hit the Manage Attachments button to upload pictures. If the pictures are already uploaded, the image button on the toolbar in the reply box will let you enter the URL.

Welcome! Had to convert to ~202k miles on google. Canadian eh?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I figured Ontario representin would have clued you in...

Another way to show off your vehicle is to create a garage and upload pics to there.

Welcome!
      -Brad-
      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
      sigpic
      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

the not so great white north

yup, south west ontario. Thanks for the info on the pics. I have to pull some pics off of discs from the pre-reformat hard drive era, lol. Need to get a couple new snaps of the cutty as well.

Yea lots of km's on her, but i fear i may be in for a head gasket and l/u im

Comment

tells me the file is too large, and gives me an error message....hmmm that swhen trying to postin garage... bloody rookies.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X