Hello all 60*ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
    Yeah, but there should only be one "light green", which would be easy to spot on a wiring diagram At least I was partially right, lol.
    oh, you're right, but i see 4-5 "Light green" wires.

it's a PITA...
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
      i considered it, but i am a bit colorblind and i see about 20 "green" wires minimum.

All of them lol.

I am getting there.
      Since most everything like Pcm needs to be relocated, it is taking quite some time as I am not wanting to extend every wire.

More splices more chances of failure lol.

As of April 2
      3rd Gen Cavy has 3500 Installed!
      ----------------------------
      Engine: 2006 SV6 3500 LX9
      Trans: 2002 Getrag F23 5speed
      Pcm: 2001 Impala La1 3400 with complete Engine Harness.
      Injectors: #36 GTPs
      TB: 65mm TCE
      Maf: 1999 3400 Montana.
      Adjustable TCE Fuel pressure Regulator
      Walbro W1 255 pump from Racetronix.
      Beverages: Ice Cold CANADIAN.

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
        i know that sight... nastified TB plate...
        That damn EGR!

Originally posted by planethax View Post
        Anyone know where that light green wire goes?

LOL

JK
        HAAAA! What a nightmare. What did you do? Throw a junk mess on top for laughs, lol?

Hey Planethax, nice pics! Good luck buddy.

Overwhelming moments, oh man do I know that feeling all too well. But, as you said, all it takes is to step back and think it through. That is how I solve most of my issues that arise. That and post questions here, many smart posters here. This website is a 60* blessing.

On the picture note, I have several photos on my camera. I don't have my upload cable with me. Once I get home I will upload and share. But firts things first, I have to go to the hardware store.

Here is a frustrating issue, my oil feed flange snapped at the neck and the one end is stuck in the -4 an braided hose. Either I have to buy a new hose complete or get a new hose end, cut and attach. I hope hardware sells -4 an hose ends, but I think that might be an I-net order, sigh.

So close to my first start up, and I have to deal with this issue. Though, if it was easy, everyone would have a turbo. The honor of a successful custom build, the hard work pays off.
        Last edited by Schmieder; 02-25-2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Lol, no that is the main harness for the engine lol. (you can see the pcm connector there on top by PS Pump)

Little tough to do out of the car and with out car in front of me (stored away)

The harness will be a Hybrid lol,
          Part of the 2006 SV6 3500 harness mated to a 2001 3400 Impala that is spliced into a 2002 Jbody 2200 that is then connected to a 2000 Jbody 2.4l!!!!!!

No wonder I have a headache lol.

Was busy yesturday so not much done, went to stay late and quickly ran out of shrink tube so wont get back at this till next week

Couple Pic updates, starting to look like a harness again.

As of April 2
          3rd Gen Cavy has 3500 Installed!
          ----------------------------
          Engine: 2006 SV6 3500 LX9
          Trans: 2002 Getrag F23 5speed
          Pcm: 2001 Impala La1 3400 with complete Engine Harness.
          Injectors: #36 GTPs
          TB: 65mm TCE
          Maf: 1999 3400 Montana.
          Adjustable TCE Fuel pressure Regulator
          Walbro W1 255 pump from Racetronix.
          Beverages: Ice Cold CANADIAN.

Comment

Working...
          X