New Guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy here

Hey guys, what's up?. New member interested in learning as much as possible on the 2.8 V6. Been searching the site for a while now, and finally decided to become a member. Looking forward to everyones input, whether good or bad!. Thanks. Late.
    I need a bigger engine!

About time you signed up
    87 3.4 4x4 blazer
    3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

Welcome to 60 Degree V6 there is a tone of information here and equal number of great people to help you out as well
      1994 Buick Century

Comment

Thanks!!

Yes, I decided to sign up & learn more from the ones who've actually made some mods to their 2.8 equipped rides!. What's going on neo71665, pertaining to engine mods it's evident i'll get more feedback on this site, that is, in comparison to the s10extremist.org site. I'll keep the 4x4 inquiries strictly on the extremist site & post engine info and inquiries here on this site. Thanks for the welcome Rarestace, it is greatly appreciated!!. Late.
        I need a bigger engine!

Comment

Prolly better off, lol. Might be a few guys on here with 4x4s but I think I'm the only one with a 60 degree in mine. There are a small handful of RWD guys on here tho.

Like I told ya over there, just read around and scope it out. Tons of info on here if you look in the right spots.
          87 3.4 4x4 blazer
          3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

Working...
          X