Fiero Roll call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiero Roll call!

How many 6-60 Fiero owners do we have on here?

Post up what you've got and what you're doing!

Post pics and Link to your build thread!

I'll start!

it's an '85 SE 2M6, it's getting a 3500 swap with an F23 5 speed, no build thread yet, still getting parts together!
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

86 fiero GT v6 4speed m17

soon to be 86 fiero GT(s) v6 3500 4speed m17 obd2, fully poly suspension, 1.5in drop in front, 1.25 rear, spec clutch, future plans for boost .

edited for some wtf happened to the [img] tags i put?!
    Last edited by hookdonspeed; 09-02-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hookdonspeed View Post
      [http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17722872/mycar.jpg]
      86 fiero GT v6 4speed m17

[http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17722872/engineswap.jpg]
      soon to be 86 fiero GT(s) v6 3500 4speed m17 obd2, fully poly suspension, 1.5in drop in front, 1.25 rear, spec clutch, future plans for boost .
      The links are showing up as broken, and you need to take the [ and ] off of the pic urls to get them to post like ericjon has.
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Here you go...

'88 GT turbo 3.1/3100 5-speed

'88 Fiero GT - Project MIDTRBO
        '10 Camaro LT/RS
        The rest of my cars are for sale (Click here)
        There's no replacement for turbo placement

Comment

Hey,

3400/4-speed street car (black) I'm just not good with pictures... Motor will replace the blown 2.8L in this car before next season at which point I'll move up to a 3500 or 3900.

Wow, I really need to update that page, all those pics are from last year. Oh well you get the idea.

~sam

So many people from MD weird...

Comment

Originally posted by neophile_17 View Post
            So many people from MD weird...
            yea, ive been tossing the idea of a new MD (or chesapeake / mid atlantic) fiero group since there currently is none.... anyone here intrested? this will NOT be like only mafoa was, not looking to make, collect or otherwise see a person spend a penny unless its for somekinda group event that people agree on...

Comment

I'd be interested despite how tight my schedule is already.

~sam

Comment

I could set up a Group here if you guys are interested...

Check out the "Test Group"...
                -Brad-
                89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                sigpic
                Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

I'm definitely interested! can groups also have "sub-groups"?
                  "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Honestly, I'm not sure. I can look into it though. The other day was the first time I've ever even messed with the groups option, lol.

Brad via Tapatalk
                    -Brad-
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely interested in a Fiero Group, I was thinking, one main group, and the regional sub-groups if that's available.

Comment

Fiero Owner's group!

Check it out!

Comment

Cool. We'll see how it goes, and perhaps expand on the use of groups in the future. With that said, I'd like to see technical questions concerning the engines kept in the forum. If you guys want to discuss car-specific details, meets, etc., feel free to post in the group area. I'll have to see what type of moderation is available in the groups as well, in case we need to move or close discussions, etc.
                          -Brad-
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree, engine specific tech needs to stay here.

I setup a Fiero Group, Keep me in the loop if you get any new details on the Group formatting ect...

Comment

Well, since you started it, you are technically in charge of it... But yeah, I may work with you in the next week or so to get everything figured out on it. And if it provides more activity on the site, I am all for it. So invite all of your friends!

EDIT: For those that don't know, you can access the Groups via the "Community" drop down at the top of the page (right below the Garage link). Inside the dropdown is a link to the Groups area.
                              -Brad-
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X