No announcement yet.

Fiero Roll call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I just posted a link to the group on Pennock's Fiero forum, and I'll add it to my Sig on there too!
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Hey guys...
      I was a VERY active member on PFF a long time ago. I went away because of the know it all, close minded trolls that live there. I just sold my last Fiero a while ago... I had owned at LEAST one Fiero since 1997! I have had 2 85 GTs, 1 85 SE, and one 86 SE. Although i MISS my Fieros A LOT! I WILL own one again and have an EPIC fantasy of building a 4x4 chassis Fiero... Yeah its pretty hillbilly in some minds but whatever.

Comment

Add me to the group. IMAG0076.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tehmaxfactr View Post
          Add me to the group. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6127[/ATTACH]
          DONE!
          "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Most of you should know me on PFF, under the same username. I'm an "old timer" over there.

I joined the Fiero group, too.

Comment

New to owning a 1988 fiero gt and in Tennessee I would be interested in a local group.

Comment

Working...
              X