New guy, Whats up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy, Whats up!

Whats going on every one, names Casey. I've lurked this site a few times and finally made an account.
    I have a 96 Chevy Beretta that ive owned for about a year and half now it has a 3400 and a getrag 5 speed swapped in it, it runs pretty good for what it is.
    I actully had someone mention a group buy on a double roller timing chain set the other day on WOT-TECH FB page and i figured i would try to get in on it!
    I'm looking forward to being apart of the 60v6 community!

Regards,
    96' beretta - stock 3400 with 3500 top swap with a 5 speed and thats about it.. Oh and a spec stg 4 clutch that slips when i turn the boost up

06' dodge ram on air suspension with a basic 3link set up. sold

05 cts-v bolt ons and a cam on CCW SP600s

Welcome! I just made a friend near by that has a 3400, 282, retta! Get on that group buy! 10 and its significantly cheaper
    14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. yea i noticed that it was a good $100 cheaper with 10 people. If i buy it i prolly wont use it on this engine cause i dont feel like pulling the engine to machine the crank. so ill prolly buy it and start a shortblock build with the provisions on the crank for the DRTC for when i finally grenade my current engine.
      96' beretta - stock 3400 with 3500 top swap with a 5 speed and thats about it.. Oh and a spec stg 4 clutch that slips when i turn the boost up

Comment

Welcome
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by caseylasater View Post
          Thanks for the welcome. yea i noticed that it was a good $100 cheaper with 10 people. If i buy it i prolly wont use it on this engine cause i dont feel like pulling the engine to machine the crank. so ill prolly buy it and start a shortblock build with the provisions on the crank for the DRTC for when i finally grenade my current engine.
          Not a bad idea. I need to get short block soon > so much to do so little time!
          14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

where you from casey ???? and welcome to the site. sounds like you have a good start to your car, u should post pix if you can i too am hoping to come across a short block on the cheap to do a high cr build to get my car deep in the 13s if not 12s
            Last edited by MY91GT(Z); 10-23-2012, 09:02 AM.
            94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

I am located just about 15 min southeast of Houston, Texas.
              Yea i need to get some good pictures loaded on my laptop. For some reason I cant access this site from my cell phone, otherwise I would try and post pics from it. But thanks again for the welcomes and I'll try and get some pics posted to make this thread a little more interesting.

Comment

If you have an android try checking "request desktop site" in your browser options. That's what I had to do.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                Originally posted by Jay Leno
                Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Or just get the Tapatalk app and browse the site using that. In order to post, I think you have to buy the $3 one.

Brad via Tapatalk
                  -Brad-
                  89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                  sigpic
                  Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

vb5 should have better mobile ability. Right? it better do something for us:P
                    Ben
                    60DegreeV6.com
                    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Welcome to the Site, also, you have a new PM!
                      "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Working...
                      X