Hello 60 degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello 60 degree

Hello to all the great people on this site. Many of you I know from Bnet. I'm MpB over there.
    I'd like to say hi to Ben, but he wouldn't remember me.
    95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
    High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
    Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Hi! No, I don't know who you are right now, sorry. Is MpB short for something?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Welcome! Post some pictures or make a progression thread so I can see what your working on!
      14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Sorry Ben. Money pit Beretta.

Thank you young gun. No project other than just keeping the old 95 base on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple pit View Post
          Sorry Ben. Money pit Beretta.

Thank you young gun. No project other than just keeping the old 95 base on the road.
          I know that name
          Links:
          WOT-Tech.com
          FaceBook
          Instagram

Comment

Hey Forced Firebird how it going? I still have the Beta headers, but do to bad piston slap(also 150k) on the 3100 I don't have them on. My 3400 build is dead do to job loss.
            Well part of the build happened in a way. I did get a Grand Prix trans that had been rebuilt and a GP converter. That is very old news though.

Did you make the TCE TB's? The old dog 3100 is sporting one of the last 65mm. I love that TB, it is made the way GM should have. I could never understand why they made the 3100/3400 TB's the way they did.

Comment

No, I designed the 65mm adapter plates.
              Links:
              WOT-Tech.com
              FaceBook
              Instagram

Comment

Oh ok, I thought you did all the TCE stuff. Sorry about the Beta test.

Comment

The plan is to get some money up and get a low mile 3400. Stage one ported intakes and put your headers on that engine.

I'd like stage 2 intakes, but I'm not sure if that will work with the stock tune. It would be a hell of a drive up to see 3X00.

Comment

Good to know there are other BRM berettas out there. I'm on this site and bnet. I probably spend more time over here though.

Piston slap in a 3100? That's normal right? . If you're going to go with a 3400, might as well do an obd2 swap. With the engine out, it's not hard at all. . Just send the harness to Jon to have him modify it first .
                    You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                    ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                    95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

I see you over there all the time. Funny thing is we have never talked. The OBD2 swap would be nice, but I don't have that kind of time. I'm glad to hear that there is now OBD1.5 tuning software. Not that I know how to use it.
                      Lucky for 3X00 I don't need his help just yet. He is over worked.

Comment

I've been doing some internet tuning with another user but that does require you to have all of the hardware necessary to flash and log your car.

I would have to have an OBDII engine bay harness to modify, I can't mod the OBDI.5 one, and the only 96 harness I have is getting pulled from the donor and put in a box for my backup.

Got Lope?
                        3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                        Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                        Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                        12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

An internet tune would work, but yeah I got nothing support that.

Keep your butt covered. When it comes to parts for these cars it's almost like watching a pond slowly dry up.

Comment

Working...
                          X