I'm new here. F40 3400. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here. F40 3400. :)

Hey all some of you might recognize me. I'm on aleromod, GAGT, and gaoc. Just want to say hi and will be around the forum a little bit. Glad to be here. Mods are in my sig. I have major plans with the car, so it's still a work in progress but can't wait to have it finished the way I want. Anyway here's some pictures for you guys.

Baer front brake kit coming in a couple days as well.
    2001 GLS 3400. F40 6 speed.
    sigpic
    Mods: F40 6 speed swap. Pacesetter Headers. Flowmaster Muffler. Cold Air Intake. MMS Engine/Trans Mounts. MMS Stainless Allen Header Bolts. MMS Header Gaskets. MMS PP UIM/LIM. MMS No Cat DP. Prosport Gauges. AEM A/F wideband. 8000K HID's. LED Fog Lights. 18" MSR wheels. Nitto Tires. Lowered. Baer Brakes. SC/T Spoiler. Sparco Racing seats. Harness Bar w/ 4 pt harness. A/C Delete.

2 more

sigpic
    Mods: F40 6 speed swap. Pacesetter Headers. Flowmaster Muffler. Cold Air Intake. MMS Engine/Trans Mounts. MMS Stainless Allen Header Bolts. MMS Header Gaskets. MMS PP UIM/LIM. MMS No Cat DP. Prosport Gauges. AEM A/F wideband. 8000K HID's. LED Fog Lights. 18" MSR wheels. Nitto Tires. Lowered. Baer Brakes. SC/T Spoiler. Sparco Racing seats. Harness Bar w/ 4 pt harness. A/C Delete.

Comment

You seem to be making your rounds lol. Welcome! I still would love to convert my grand am over to a manual. Maybe one day..

Comment

Haha yeah, seems pretty dead here and gaoc took awhile to get people to see my newb thread.. I'm just looking for a little more action.
        sigpic

Comment

That's a very good looking car all-around. I'd like to have rims like that for my car, too.

Welcome!
          - Stephen Brand

Comment

More pics of those trans mounts please.

Comment

Thanks!

Here you go.

sigpic

Comment

nice work on the trans mount and def nice car. i love those rims too, they look stellar
                94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Thanks man
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X