new from MN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from MN!!!

Hey, I'm Mandi...I have a 2003 malibu that I am in the process of trial and error modding. I am from the twin cities area in MN. I've always had imports as my weekend car and I'm looking to branch out. Looking for advice to slowly start modding it without doing the engine swap or anything that major. Also looking to boost in the future so let me know your thoughts on that with the 3.1. If ya got any ideas for me please let me know. Looking forward to being apart of the forum and learn about these engines!!!! Have a wonderful day!

Welcome to the site!
    95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
    High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
    Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

Welcome!!

Nice to see a fellow Malibu on here!
      There are certainly a ton of options to chose from!
      You can stay 3.1, upgrade to 3.4, upgrade to 3.5...

Options are pretty limitless.

These cars can be pretty fun to drive..

There are certainly suspension options too...

Comment

I've seen everyone says upgrade but I just did a ton of engine work to fix some leaks and things and I would really like to stay with the 3.1, i have good top end power but no low end and don't really know where to start to get more low end for digs... ive been looking at different suspension options and that's not too difficult it's what to do with the motor that I'm lost with but definitely looking forward to seeing what this car can do...thank you for the welcoming!

Comment

Finally some other malibu owners. Lol.

Didn't know the 3.5 was an option. There is one cheap near me, tell me more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3500 Swap Questions

For more check out the Push Rod Performance section, Engine Swap section, etc...
            sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
            - Ben

Comment

Welcome!
              14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

LOL... this thread is 6 months old.
                sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
                - Ben

Comment

homer-simpson-doh.gif
                  14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Working...
                  X