Hello from Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indiana

Im picking up this 96 Beretta Z26 this Saturday. Only 100k miles and garage kept. I currently own a 1990 Beretta GT with only 66k orig. miles, it needs a lil TLC mainly cosmetic. Probably gonna sell the 90 and keep the Z26. Great site and enjoy the pics..

96 im picking up Saturday...

My 90 GT with 66k orig miles...

Hello Meeks. Kind of a shame that you are going to put all that work into the 90 just to sell it. But....I kind of saw that coming.
    Be ready to change the lower intake manifold gaskets on that Z26. They are a common problem with the 3100's. Get the the set with metal ones from Fel-Pro and have them waiting to go on. Unless they have already been changed.
    95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
    High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
    Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

Welcome from northern Indiana

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

The guy ended up selling the Z26 out from under me smh... I ended up finding a car ive been wanting so God worked his magic. Its a 95 Volvo 850 T5-R, yellow, which makes it rare. Heres a pic of it. I still have the beretta but probably gonna sell anyways.. momma is complaining about to many rides around the house...

Comment

Nice! I prefer the Wagon's, but cant beat reliable transportation like a 850. Doing the SAS mod? T-Belt and water pump been done recently?
          Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Hey another Volvo man ! Ive gotta read up on the SAS mod... I just ordered new t-belt, waterpump, pulleys, etc. Ive had several 850 turbo's so im use to the t-belt thing. Im actually a moderator on matthewsvolvosite, my screen name on there is phils94850 come check us out. Wagons are very nice, a buddy of mine swears by them, ive never driven one.

Comment

the5 doors are cool, they just are more prone for rattles. Other say the wagons ride a little more stiffer, but I dont agree, if anything they yaw more lol
              Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Yeah my 4 door has a few rattles, I guess if I had 200k on me id rattle to, well, now I know whats wrong with me. This is my second R 850 and you feel every little pebble in the road that's for sure. Im not complaining I want that handling when I need it. Got any pics of your Volvo ?

Comment

Working...
                X