Hello from Spain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Spain.

Hello Everyone. I'm new to the Forum world.

I've read some threads about the forum after doing some search from the 3.4L V6 engine.

I am from Spain and I just buy an 1995 Camaro (the base version), now I am a proud owner .

I am working on it to tune the engine because I am having trouble with the exhaust emissions.

Thanks for reading. Jose Cabrelles.

welcome to the site! that's a nice choice of car, and i hope you take care of that emission trouble. i would help but i do know much about tuning. not many people from spain on this site, maybe you can help me with learning spanish . best of luck!, Devon
    Firebird: The beta version
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Devon .
      I am learning abut the oxygen sensor, I think te main problem is related with them. Not sure yet, but my Camaro has three Oxygen sensors. And also I need to rplace the Catalyitic converter, maybe injectors... That will be a nice party
      Yes, I can help you with your Spanish, tell me what you need.
      Regards.

Comment

Welcome, yeah I'd replace the oxygen sensor(before the converter) first. Try a Denso and stay away from Bosch.
        95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
        High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
        Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

I will keep an eye on this because i may learn a thing or two . Would a hotter ignition help by burning off more of the fuel/air charge? Or would that make it worse? And about the spanish, i just may need some help with the grammar. People tell me not to go by direct translations, but i actually learn better that way
          Firebird: The beta version
          sigpic

Comment

Stock GM DIS already has plenty of power. You won't gain a thing over it unless you are running a lot of boost. As long as your ignition system is up to snuff and works fine there is no need to upgrade anything other than wires in an N/A car.

Edit: Welcome to the forums, OP

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
            X