Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - Newington, CT

Hey ya'll ...

Not really good with introductions, but I'm new here. Spent the day browsing the forums trying to dig into the masses for info.

I currently have two projects running right now.

The first is my Imperial Blue Metallic 2006 Impala LTZ with the LZ9. This project has been on going for three years now, little by little. I have just finished the exterior and will be tackling all that is performance now. I have a goal in mind: a streetable 350whp capable of carving the curvy roads of CT.

The second project is a 1987 Chevrolet Celebrity Estate (wagon) which is going to be a weekend warrior drag car. It currently has a 2.8L engine, three-speed automatic, FWD. The goal is an LS4 swap with either a 4T65eHD or a F40 swap.

The Impala is further along and so has a ton more pictures, viewable here:

Thanks for checking out my project!
    2006 Chevrolet Impala LTZ
    1987 Chevrolet Celebrity Estate

Welcome fellow CTer...

Got Lope?
    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome!
        14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Thanks, young gun ...

Well, the Impala has been put on hold. Everything I want to do to her, is out of my price range at the moment. So, for now, I'll start working on getting the Celebrity ready for an engine and transmission swap. There's a lot that can be done for the prep without spending money, so that's what I'll focus on for now.

Comment

Working...
          X