GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

That's a lot of stickers.

1989 CS 5 speed
    1992 Z34 5 speed
    1992 Grand Prix SE
    1990 Jeep Wagoneer
    1977 Pontiac Ventura

Comment

Mind if I ask if thats the original color grey? Can you provide a paint code?
      Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
      3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
      Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
      2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
      TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

God damn, that thing is absolutley awsome!

I was thinking about painting the lower plasic ground fx pieces on my car.. and I very well might do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin
          That's a lot of stickers.
          Uhh They aren't stickers you would find in the store.. LOL Alot of them are the actual NASCAR decals used in NASCAR.. And a few where given to me by the NASCAR Drivers themsleves. It is centered on the NASCAR pace car theme.

Mind if I ask if thats the original color grey? Can you provide a paint code?
          Yes, the gray is the original color "Gunmetal Metallic" with a tad nore PEARL into it. The paint code I'll have to get later. The SPID decal is on the spare tire cover and the trunk is loaded to the gills with show display material.

Thanks for the compliments!!
          Dave
          GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment

Those awards you got - what exactley are they for (categories?)

Comment

Dave,

The awards depend on the show. Some shows are top 25,50 75 etc out of the entire field. Others have classes and give out 1st, 2nd and in some cases 3rd per class. Most all shows have in addition to the regular awards, speciality awards for best engine, best paint, most chrome, lowest ride and so forth. Awards are determined by Judges or participant, or spectator voting.
              Dave
              GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment

so what awards did your car win??

Comment

At that show pictured it won the class out of 10 GP's. I've been showing the GP since '93. I used to autocross on weekends. Then a friend of mine got me into going to the car shows. He bugged me for a week about going to a B.O.P. show so I finally gave into him...LOL. I won 3rd place in the late model class. Having done that, he calls me again next weekend about another show. And I attend and win 1st place at the 2nd show I ever entered the GP in. Well that did it..LOL Since then, almost every weekend in the spring, summer, and early fall, I show my GP. It's won over 400 awards, including one best detail overall at a show in Flordia, and one Best of show award this summer at a show in Ga.

Both the Eagle and the gold cup award you see in the picture is the 2001 & 2002 1980-1989 Modified class winner award from the Wings and Wheels Show at Warner Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, GA. Which will be held again this weekend Oct 11.
                  Dave
                  GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment

Hey your car looks good. Do you have factory exhaust on it? I also have an 89 GP and would like to find some headers for it. Do you know a good place to look?
                    How fast can we take this turn?

Comment

What struts are you using? I know you ran it at a track for top speed once, and you said you used to autocross so I was wondering what its got for suspension.
                      Ben
                      60DegreeV6.com
                      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Dat's Nice! I'd lose the nose bra. Other than that.. It's Suhweeet!
                        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ben,

For Suspension work: I've got the 34mm 3.4 Bar up front (LPP bar with the HD Mounting clamps), KYB GR2's on all 4 corners, GMPP F-brace up front, and the 474 Addcco Rear sway bar with poly bushing and a custom fabricated rear swaybar mount.
                          It's going to be lowered using the ST springs up front and the Flex-a-form Rear mono leaf. It's also getting the TGP's steering rack.

Ohhh Yes I forgot.. Looking for the Poly bushing for the 34mm front swaybar....
                          Dave
                          GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment

Originally posted by Beauvais
                            Hey your car looks good. Do you have factory exhaust on it? I also have an 89 GP and would like to find some headers for it. Do you know a good place to look?
                            It's got Factory exhaust mainfolds, But the exhaust system is modified with 2 1/4" pipes, a Y spilt, no mufflers with resonated/glasspacked dual /dual ANSA chrome tips. As far as Headers go, I've been looking for a set. Hard to find. But I think at one point, a company called S&S Headers was making custom headers for the 2.8/3.1 FWD engines
                            Dave
                            GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment

Working...
                            X