Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - '95 Z-26 Beretta Project

Hi, I am WG from Johnston Co. N.C..
    I have an '95 Z-26 Beretta that needs a lot of work for my Project.. I have some history with this Auto; a customer of mine when I worked at an Convenient in 1995, who bought it new drove it to my Store often.. I used to kid with her about it since I owned an 1989 Beretta at that time..
    I am sure that I will have lots of questions later, saving up money for now..
    Thx., 73 WG
    Thx. 73, W.G.

Hello, welcome to the site.
    95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
    High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
    Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

Hi Mr. Pit,
      This is my 2nd attempt at replying to your reply (welcome) to me.. The 1st 1 never showed..??
      At the bottom of your reply/post is: 95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB; High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler; Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR..
      I assume "TB" is throttle body; what is "TCE"; I went to 2 different websites with Automotive abbreviations/acronyms, but TCE was Not listed??
      Why did U use 3400 Intakes?? Without gng crazy what are the best heads I can install fairly easily on an Type M 3100??
      Thx. 73, W.G.

Comment

TCE and WOT-Tech are more or less "in house" brands made by members here. If you look at the top of this topic(or any other) you will see the WOT-Tech banner. Click on it and start looking around. Each part has some info and can cover most questions. There is a tech area on the site too for more info.
        Went with 3400 intakes because they are pretty much bolt on. Did have to grind the lower for the rockers though(if you use newer rockers you don't need to). The 3400's are big port as are the newer 3100's. The cam we have really likes the big ports and the engine gets all the air it can use. In other words they are better suited for the cam.

Best heads are 3500, with ported 3400's getting close in flow.
        95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
        High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
        Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

Originally posted by wgrebel View Post
          Hi Mr. Pit,
          This is my 2nd attempt at replying to your reply (welcome) to me.. The 1st 1 never showed..??
          At the bottom of your reply/post is: 95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB; High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler; Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR..
          I assume "TB" is throttle body; what is "TCE"; I went to 2 different websites with Automotive abbreviations/acronyms, but TCE was Not listed??
          Why did U use 3400 Intakes?? Without gng crazy what are the best heads I can install fairly easily on an Type M 3100??
          TCE Billet Throttle Body
          sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
          - Ben

Comment

Working...
          X