my new camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new camaro

my black 95 camaro, got it for $1000 with a collapsed lifter,24 bux fixed that

thats the front of my new car, you can see some of the z24, and the neighbors "dubya" body

the back, the red camaro is under the tarp in front of the garage

a bad picture trying to show my black & green paint sceme

a picture showing where my 3.4 badge (from a euro 3.4) will be, the red on it will be painted green, as will the front bowtie, and rear camaro fill ins

a bad picture showing the electric AIR pump(same a the lt1 pump), only 5 speed l32s got the pump

pipe from the AIR pump the the exhaust manifold,also connects to a halo pipe for the other side manifold
    1995 camaro 3.4 5-speed

more pics
    got the 3.4 badges on

and the front bowtie painted

and some peeks at my 1.6 roller rocker project

1995 camaro 3.4 5-speed

Comment

I figured someone would notice the gen 3 roller rockers on the gen 1 head
      1995 camaro 3.4 5-speed

Comment

Nope, though I never even really check this area of the board anymore either. Did you cut the pedestal mount to fit those on there?
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by sappyse107
          Nope, though I never even really check this area of the board anymore either. Did you cut the pedestal mount to fit those on there?
          yup, I cut the rockers off the shaft,and there sitting on gen 2 studs with 8x1 mm nuts holding them on
          but you need to grind the insides of each "pair" of rockers to fit them together on gen 1 heads...
          when I get a lim to port i'll try'em on the black camaro
          1995 camaro 3.4 5-speed

Comment

How are they staying in place, or is that what the guides are for? I would think they need to be slotted and no guides since the rocker isn't going to take side loading like the ball type rockers would.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf
              yup, I cut the rockers off the shaft,and there sitting on gen 2 studs with 8x1 mm nuts holding them on
              but you need to grind the insides of each "pair" of rockers to fit them together on gen 1 heads...
              when I get a lim to port i'll try'em on the black camaro
              Cool... very interesting.
              nice camaro.
              Colin
              92 Sunbird GT, 3200 Hybrid 13.99@ 95.22 (2004)
              90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 10.54 @ 129mph.

Comment

How are they staying in place, or is that what the guides are for? I would think they need to be slotted and no guides since the rocker isn't going to take side loading like the ball type rockers would.
                when you cut the rockers off the shaft they lose there self aligning abilaty, so you need guideplates
                1995 camaro 3.4 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                X