Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guys car

97 Monte 3.1 few mods
    97 white monte, RSMracing short ram, flowbastered no resonator, Catco cat,Accel 8mm wires and NGK tr55 plugs, bald Goodyears

how do those NGK's run compaired to AC's? i've heard they're the only thing other than ac that runs well in GM. i tried bosch platinum once and considered burnign down their factory they sucked so bad.
    \m/ Carlton \m/
    99 formula cam only 6.0, 440rwhp, 4500 stall, dana 60
    03 silverado hd
    sigpic

Comment

love them, their a colder plug i think, i don't remember, my ac's were white when i pulled them out , now these i check them abotu after a month and tehre grayish black. fuel mileage is alittle better too.
      97 white monte, RSMracing short ram, flowbastered no resonator, Catco cat,Accel 8mm wires and NGK tr55 plugs, bald Goodyears

Comment

I'm running NGK Iridiums, they are great.

Lyle

Comment

the tr55's is what i got, they work really well

Comment

Ive seen a lot of success with the NGK line, considering its what GM replaced thier delco plats with in all thier new cars Im not surprised. Nice looking LS man, welcome to 60v6

1995 Monte Carlo LS
            3400 SFI 60v6
            FFP Underdrive Pulley, S&S Headers, LSD, ODBII Swap, DHP

Comment

Manitor aren't you on MyMonte forums?

Comment

yup, but Ive never seen you post your pic over there

1995 Monte Carlo LS
                3400 SFI 60v6
                FFP Underdrive Pulley, S&S Headers, LSD, ODBII Swap, DHP

Comment

naw never did post it there, but i have a link for my webshots site theres more there of my car, and other fast(er) cars

Comment

Looks good. Is this the same V6monte from Tennesspeed?
                    1995 Pontiac GTP
                    Over $12K invested, and still its slow. Maybe thats because thats most all repairs. Don\'t knock the engine though, because thats the only part that has seemed to last.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowerd1
                      Looks good. Is this the same V6monte from Tennesspeed?
                      and you know this maaaan!

Comment

Working...
                      X