Berettaspeeds 89 BerettaGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berettaspeeds 89 BerettaGT

Hey i finally got a web site with my car and some info about it. check it out and tell me what you thinks. thanks mike

89 BerettaGT 3400 5spd
    60' 2.106 street tires
    Best ET 14.313@95.37 N/A

Now Boosted
    14s@109 (poor tune still rich, poor driving skills, poor owner)

very nice are you gonna mod it any further
    I Like V660s
    Does Chevy make beer
    ~Jayme~

Comment

Oh God yes. But money is an issue. I want to hit the 14.0 or better mark next spring. the thing is I have like nothing really done to the motor and low 14s should not be a big problem. I want to stay with street tires though, I have a problem with breaking drive axels i broke 2 since feb. 04. I want to get my heads done and custom headers and full 2.5 inch exhaust. also maybe get everything balance better and i was looking at the LS1 or LS2 valve springs for higher RPM. also maybe a cam whenever someone makes one. Right now im working on my othercar for a daily driver so i can put this away to get this done.
      89 BerettaGT 3400 5spd
      60' 2.106 street tires
      Best ET 14.313@95.37 N/A

Now Boosted

Comment

good to see your still aroud, keep giving me a reason to keep modding my car... ill hopefully see you at berettafest this year so we can finally line the cars up against one another..
        Mods: 3400 sfi , Ffp pulley, wai, flowmaster 40 series, 2 1/2 pipe, 5 speed conversion, 180degree therm. rk sport upper insert, poly dogbone, reworked TOG HEADERS
        1/8th mile 9.386 @ 78.138mph

Comment

I hope its not somewhere way above sea level(like last time thats why i did not go) or too far away for me. this year i might go for sure becasue i now have 2 weeks vacation and i can take off. honestly i don't really do anything but race. I want to goto street races and stuff next beretta fest. when everyone came to milwuakee I asked a ton of people if they wanted to goto street races but noone wanted to. and milwaukee won't tow your car they just give you a ticket. ahhh yes so laid back. lol
          89 BerettaGT 3400 5spd
          60' 2.106 street tires
          Best ET 14.313@95.37 N/A

Now Boosted

Comment

I went to hwy 100 in milwalkee with a few people at bfest and got a couple of races . It was fun but the cops got thick so we all headed back to the hotel.
            Mods: 3400 sfi , Ffp pulley, wai, flowmaster 40 series, 2 1/2 pipe, 5 speed conversion, 180degree therm. rk sport upper insert, poly dogbone, reworked TOG HEADERS
            1/8th mile 9.386 @ 78.138mph

Comment

Working...
            X