Newbie here with some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here with some pics

Well just thought, I would show some of my pics in orderof what I started with to what I have.

Under the hood

Comment

latest grand am

Comment

And if your wondring why I moved on to the grand am

Comment

Love the GA! Good choice! That dent looks bigger than it probably is. My wife says pictures make her look fatter. I said "That's impossible." Ooops.. BTW..Welcome to 60 degree. (We all get out within 3 years.) Except the owner..he's in for life.... :P
          If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RednBlackCutlass
            Welcome to 60 degree. (We all get out within 3 years.) Except the owner..he's in for life.... :P
            I'm not an owner and I've been stuck here for around 5 years!!

Anyway, welcome. The Alero didn't look too bad before the wreck, although the wing might have been a little too big. But overall it looked pretty smooth. Not a big fan of the decals on the side, but maybe that's what the person who hit you was aiming for!

The GA is definately a good looking ride, though!
            -Brad-
            89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
            sigpic
            Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

poor alero looked pretty cool too
              I Like V660s
              Does Chevy make beer
              ~Jayme~

Comment

WHAT?

You don't have Ram Air anymore!!! Your car is wack slow now...

lol the stock ramair system has so many curves, and differences in piping diameter, and restrictions, that it shouldn't even be called cold air, let alone ram air.

Comment

nice ride.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments and I will be putting the same kit on the ga but I am waiting for the owners of the company to drop the kit off at my house

Comment

power of the aed ga's!!!!

jeff420 <<<===--has an aed ga

Comment

Nice to know that I am not the only one and its nice to see that we can actually say aed on here to, I wasn't sure so I thought I wouldn't.

Comment

Nice looking car. I am not a fan of AED as a company, in how they run their site, or design everything pretty much the same, but it worked out on their first attempt (the N body). Got any performance mods to go with the appearance?

Welcome to the site, im the owner...in for life as rednblack would say:P
                          Ben
                          60DegreeV6.com
                          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by sappyse107
                            Got any performance mods to go with the appearance?
                            He obviously has a fenderwell intkae and a STB, and it looks lowered for sure. I'd say he probably has a bit more as well, but I'd also like to know.

Comment

That Alero looked hotttttt.

Welcome welcome.
                              --Rob
                              Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
                              1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

Comment

Working...
                              X