new phone is pretty sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new phone is pretty sweet

why do I need a phone with a thermal imaging camera?

how else would I know how much beer is left in the can...

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Nice. Plan to use it on the headers your building?
    95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
    High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
    Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

I use it for all sorts of stuff, nothing important though...
      "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Nice looks like the FLIR attachment
        14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Is that the CAT s60? I've been occasionally eyeing that up. If so how do you like it so far?

Comment

Originally posted by neophile_17 View Post
            Is that the CAT s60? I've been occasionally eyeing that up. If so how do you like it so far?
            it is, so far, I love it! the FLIR is not an attachment, it's integrated into the phone. pretty dope.

Comment

Nice! Wish I could spare the $$$ for one now but maybe in the spring.

Comment

Working...
              X